Founded in 1977 by brothers Jay & Kevin McLaughlin, J.McLaughlin is a modern classic American sportswear and accessories brand for men and women recognized for a distinctive flair for color and signature portfolio of prints.
September 2020 Collection:
- Eye Catching patterns: swirls of coral paisley and animal print on rich matching silk pants and blouses, exotic cheetah print pants and cashmere, dove gray snakeskin
- Workleisure Essentials: The term coined by the NY Times, essential pieces that are dressed up yet with a totally wearable, relaxed, at-home silhouette (the beyond comfortable Lexi jean, the perfect Zoom Arlette turtleneck, cozy open cardigans, the wide-leg Carter, the cotton sweater upgrade in fall hues: chocolate and olive)
- Blouses: There’s a bevy of Zoom ready blouses in our September collection, fuji silk must-haves, printed silk blends, and more.
- Boots & Boots: Boots that are actually made for walking. Comfortable suede boots, booties (in black, snake, and cocoa brown) and our chic bamboo accented penny pumps for every occasion.
- Dove Gray: Swing dresses, sheaths, faux suede, cashmere, all in the softest gentlest shade of silver.